The MEDpro PCN Catheter S. is used for the percutaneous placement of a pigtail catheter in the renal pelvis for nephrostomy drainage.
The PCN Catheter S. contains:
- An initial puncture needle, made of stainless steel,
- A PTFE coated guide wire made of stainless steel,
- Fascial dilators, grey coloured PeBax® ,
- A pigtail catheter, blue polyurethane,
- A urine bag connector, made of PVC.
The MEDpro PCN Catheter S. is supplied in a sterile, peel-open package. The set is intended for one time use only. Catheter length is 30 cm.
MEDpro PCN Catheter S. ordering details: Additional Information:
8, 10, 12
10, 12, 14
12, 14, 16
Packaging Quantity (QTY): 15